Scentsy Clips Car Bar Review: 13 Great Scents to Keep Your Car Smelling Fresh
From your perfume to your food to your surroundings, everyone loves a good scent. Cars are no different. Can you imagine going on a long road trip or being stuck in traffic and having to smell something funky the whole way through? The good news is that car fresheners have been a thing for a while. But if you’re looking for high-quality products to step your fragrance game up, try the Scentsy Clips Car Bar.
Scentsy Car Bar Clips Explained
Scentsy Car Bars are palm-sized plastic discs that are packed with fragrant oils. This particular version clips directly onto your air conditioning vent. This results in the air distributing the fragrance rather than just scenting the immediate vicinity. It’s also pretty compact so it won’t block airflow and it keeps a low profile so you won’t get distracted while driving.
Plenty of Scents Available
People have varying preferences, and it’s no different when it comes to what you want your car to smell like. Car bar clips come in a wide range of scents, each with a unique set of ingredients and fragrance notes.
Here are the variants you can choose from:
- Amazon Rain Car Bar Clip – features notes of melon, orange zest, coconut milk, and jasmine.
- Black Raspberry Vanilla Car Bar Clip – features scents of dark berries and warm vanilla.
- Clothesline Car Bar Clip – crisp notes of greens, orange flower, creamy violet, and white wicker basket to simulate the scent of freshly-washed laundry.
- Coconut Lemongrass Car Bar Clip – features tropical coconut and bright lemongrass.
- Luna Car Bar Clip – contains white florals such as jasmine, sweet pea, and freesia, as well as notes of juicy berries and sandalwood.
- Mystery Man Car Bar Clip – a spicy and sensual mix of ingredients that include white cedar, green verbena, and citrusy bergamot.
- Piña Colada Cha Cha Car Bar Clip – main notes of coconut and pineapple with hints of white rum and vanilla bean.
- Pink Cotton Car Bar Clip – features a mix of pink berries and vanilla sugar.
- Prickly Pear & Agave Car Bar Clip – notes of prickly pear and agave mixed with subtle florals.
- Saddle Up Car Bar Clip – features the scents of soft suede, aged leather, and sheer musk.
- Tropic Tango Car Bar Clip – contains a mix of tangelo zest, mango puree, and coconut milk.
- Vanilla Bean Buttercream Car Bar Clip – a mix of buttercream whipped with cane sugar and vanilla extract.
- Weathered Leather Car Bar Clip – scents of dark suede and tooled leather with a hint of oak.
Final Review: Is Scentsy Clips Car Bar Worth It?
Whether you like that new car smell or something fruity, floral, or zesty, there’s a Scentsy Clips Car Bar just for you. The best part is that they’re packed with natural fragrant oils so you don’t have to worry about artificial smells irritating your senses.
Each clip car bar can last for up to 30 days so you can enjoy the fragrant benefits on all your drives. They also come in packs of 2 for a convenient supply.
Where to buy Scentsy Clips Car Bar?
Interested in getting a Scentsy Clips Car Bar? Visit Scents Store, a leading independent distributor of Scentsy products. Don’t forget to check out their specials for discounts and offers. Visit the website today for more information.
Today’s modern lifestyle can take a toll on anyone. Between busy schedules and long commutes, your body will start craving for rest and relaxation soon enough. When you have tired and aching muscles, a nice long bath sounds like the perfect way to end the...
Who says floral scents are only for summer? Nope, that’s definitely not true! I think floral scents are perfect all-year-round. I use it as a perfume and fragrance at home. It’s definitely my favorite scent, for it always makes me feel fresh, sexy, soft,...