Scentsy Soak Review: A Relaxing Bath Experience for the Perfect End to the Day
Today’s modern lifestyle can take a toll on anyone. Between busy schedules and long commutes, your body will start craving for rest and relaxation soon enough. When you have tired and aching muscles, a nice long bath sounds like the perfect way to end the day. Why not take the experience to a whole other level with Scentsy Soak?
Scentsy Soak Explained
Create a relaxing bathing experience unlike any other with these Scentsy Body products. Featuring ingredients such as pink Himalayan and Epsom salts, as well as premium moisturizers, each pack of Soak helps soothe tired muscles and nourish your skin. It’s also infused with exclusive fragrance for a relaxing scent.
There are 10 fragrances available, namely:
- Aloe Water & Cucumber Scentsy Soak – calms the skin with aloe water, cucumber peel, and palm frond, and finishes off with the sweetness of pineapple nectar.
- Apricot Vanilla Scentsy Soak – features the sweet and warm scents of heirloom peach, apricot, and vanilla ice cream.
- Blue Grotto Scentsy Soak – brings skin to life with fresh tropical notes, sweet citrus, and lush botanicals.
- Go, Go, Mango Scentsy Soak – infused with scents of mango and melon, topped with hibiscus and sweet banana flower that’s reminiscent of tropical vacations.
- Now & Zen Scentsy Soak – refreshes the skin with sunny grapefruit and balances the mood with calming chamomile.
- Pineapple Coconut Vanilla Scentsy Soak – scents of coconut, pineapple, and fig that are refreshing and warm at the same time.
- Pink Cotton Scentsy Soak – leaves your skin feeling soft and clean with the scent of cotton topped with pink berries and vanilla sugar.
- Prickly Pear & Agave Scentsy Soak – offers a soft and relaxing soak that features prickly pear and agave with hints of florals.
- Sea Salt & Avocado Scentsy Soak – infused with the scents of creamy avocado and refreshing orange.
- Shimmer Scentsy Soak – combines the scents of sweet cherries, velvety apricots, and white musk, all topped with spun sugar.
Quick Review: What Can Epsom and Himalayn Salts Do?
The concept of mineral baths has been popular for centuries with many advocates believing that a long soak results in soothing relief for various conditions. The most common ingredients used in these baths, Epsom and Himalayan salts, are known to be rich in minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium, and magnesium which are known to support muscle and nerve function, as well as help maintain a healthy immune system.
How to Use Scentsy Soak
If you want to relax after a long day, just take a long, hot bath. Pour your desired amount of Scentsy Soak. Make sure to keep the infused bathwater away from your eyes. Soak for around 15 minutes and rinse with water to remove any residue left on your skin. This is to prevent itchiness.
Final Review: Worth a Try
The idea of warm baths is always inviting, and it gets better with Scentsy Soak. Featuring minerals, moisturizers, and fragrances, you can enjoy a therapeutic experience after a long day. The product comes in 2-pound bags so it will definitely last for many weeks.
Interested? Go to Scents Store, a leading Scentsy distributor. Register today and check out the latest products and special offers. Visit our website for more information.
Who says floral scents are only for summer? Nope, that’s definitely not true! I think floral scents are perfect all-year-round. I use it as a perfume and fragrance at home. It’s definitely my favorite scent, for it always makes me feel fresh, sexy, soft,...
Your home doesn’t feel like home? The comfort of your home should be important. To feel good in your home, you need to create a pleasant environment. You have to make sure that every corner of your home—kitchen, bedroom, living room—and the stuff in it...